My schooling is......BORING! I didn't know it was possible to be so bored in a class. Don't get me wrong, its not boring because I hate the subject or the teacher. Its boring because this is a class I should have been able to test out of...had someone in the art department answered the phone when I called, or returned my call. I do enjoy the fact that it is an easy class and I can have fun with some of the projects...that is when its not an art review for artists I don't care much for :( I am very much looking forward to next semester when I take the "harder" classes. I am continuing my own self education in the field of graphic design. I much prefer the self taught method as that is how I have come to this point so far. My goal is to become Adobe Certified in at least Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign. I'm hoping to take it further and get into animation and website design. I have the software but haven't stretched myself that far yet.
On April 2nd Kyle and I are taking a trip to Utah with Kyle's sister and her husband and Kyle's brother. We have tickets to Saturday afternoon session as well as priesthood for the boys (girl shopping time) We will also be going to Kyle's mission reunion. Yay! I am so excited!
This is getting lengthy so a brief update on health and I'm headed to bed. The rheumatologist did lots of blood work which came back normal (YAY!) that means that its more likely to be fibromyalgia(not yay) but because of my age the doc did not want to do medication (YAY!) My dosage of synthroid was raised and hopefully for the last time. They said there is still some inflammation and hopefully a higher dosage will fix that. I have been taking so many vitamins along with prescriptions and am finally seeing results(another YAY!) My energy levels are up and muscles are doing better. I still have the occasional bad headache but other than that not to bad. We joined a gym since my energy levels are up. Hopefully now that I am on the correct meds loosing weight will no longer be impossible. I am so grateful to finally be on the track to better health! Its been such a long, draining, and very trying journey. Every time I have a trial in my life, I look for what lesson the Lord is trying to teach me. Most every time the answer is patience....I guess I'm not a fast learner.
That's it for tonight. I hope everyone is doing well. I'll try and update more often!

I was just gonna text you to see how you're doing on your meds, haha. Glad to see that things are looking up for you!
ReplyDelete