I have been putting off updating in hopes that each new day we might hear news on law school. No such luck. It has been almost 4 months since Kyle has applied to Phoenix School of Law and we still have yet to hear. After about 10 weeks, Kyle called and found out his application was on hold for no apparent reason. They removed it from being in a hold status to a being reviewed status. The web site claims that a decision will be made in 3-4 weeks....unless they are backed up. I'm not really a patient person, especially when it feels like life is on hold until further notice. Kyle re took the LSAT in the beginning of June and just received his score back which thankfully was higher! Before the test, he asked his dad for a blessing and what a great blessing it was. He was told that this fall may not be the right time for him to start law school and if that was the case we would be blessed to know why. As frustrating as that was to hear, it is so comforting to know the Lord has a plan for us. I look forward to learning what he has in store for the future.
In the meantime, I am continuing to try and expand my graphic design business...any referrals are welcome and appreciated! Kyle has finished his internship with the Mesa City Prosecutor's Office which means he is officially graduated! He is going to continue to volunteer there part time and is also looking for a job in case he does not get into law school this fall.
My health continues to get better. I return to the endocrinologist and the ob/gyn in 3 weeks and am hoping to hear that my thyroid levels are finally under control and that my medication does not need to be increased. I have been experiencing the same choking feeling that I had before (when they found the nodule on my thyroid) I am hoping there are not any new nodules. I really don't want another biopsy. I also saw a new hand surgeon who is incredible and read me like a book. Including things not in my medical report. It was weird! He is sending me to get an MRI done on my hand before decided what to do. I can't wait for the day the my health is back to "normal"
As for other news, my Grandpa got married last Saturday. I am so glad he is happy again. His wife LaRue is such a sweetheart! She is so talented (plays the violin,piano,flute,and accordion) I look forward to playing duets with her on the violin and piano.
We are excited for our upcoming trip to San Diego with Kyle's family. Vacations with them are always so fun and we could really use a vacation! We are leaving bright and early this Sunday morning and coming home on Wednesday.
Hopefully we will have something of importance to post soon. As for now, "that's all folks"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice update, just one correction - LaRue also plays the organ. Yes, she is one talented lady. She is a wonderful lady, and we are lucky to have her in our lives. Patience is a virtue that we are all suppose to develop. :P Meanwhile we have glad to have you and Kyle with us!
ReplyDelete