Monday, February 1, 2010

Life since school started

So far so good! Kyle doesn't seem to have as much reading homework as he did last semester which is SO nice! He did have to switch out of his Geology class because the teacher had decided that in addition to 1 hour of class on Tuesdays and 1 hour of class on Thursdays, she wanted an extra hour of class online not including countless homework assignments. All this for a intro to Geology class! He was able to switch into an intro to Astronomy class which so far has been much better. The only problem with that class is that a lab is required and main campus (which is where Kyle's classes are) does not offer the lab at all. So, Kyle will have the class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and then on Wednesday nights he has to go out to Glendale for the Lab.
My class is also Wednesday nights and so far....I've been bored out of my mind!!! The teacher is covering things that in my opinion should be taught in a computer 101 class, not a computer graphics class. It is nice being back in school though, even if its only for 1 class. I am taking institute on Mon. and Wed. mornings.
My business is slowly starting to pick up...YAY! I've been getting a few clients here and there. I'm looking into doing more advertising and would LOVE all the referrals I can get.
Its not much of an update but that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment