Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Long time no update...

I decided that today is the day of updating! I updated the business blog. I also created a fan page on Facebook for it so if your on Facebook, I would ask that you become a fan...pretty please?

As far as updates go, Summer came and went way to fast and now I've lost my hubby to school again. This semester is worse then last. Kyles classes require him to read about 250 pages a week with multiple discussion posts and essays on top of that. On top of all the reading, he was studying for the LSAT which he took on Sep. 26th, as well as participating more in class so that his professors will get to know him more and then could possibly provide letters of recommendation for law school. We had our choices of where we would like to go to law school down to AZ, OR, and VA. Our 1st choice being AZ. After 3 long weeks of waiting Kyle finally received his score and it looks as though we will get to stay in AZ. YAY!

So the last time I updated, I had been sick for a while with no clue as to what was wrong with me. Since then, I have changed doctors because the last one was getting no where. The new doctor sent me to the endocrinologist and obgyn. Its been determined that my Thyroid levels are very low as well as my vitamin d levels. I have also been diagnosed with PCOS (poly cystic ovary syndrome) The first time to the endocrinologist they did an ultrasound and found it to be enlarged with a weird pattern but there were no nodules which is a great thing. However, the last time they did another ultrasound and found a nodule. I will go back on Oct.26 and if it is still there then they will do a biopsy of it...EEK! They have me on synthroid, metformin, vitamin d, and an anti inflammatory for my muscles. I wish I could say that I look forward to the day when I don't have to take so much medication, but from what I have been told, that most likely will never happen :(

I think thats it for now. Hopefully the next update comes sooner then in 5 months lol.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for update day, even though I already know all this! :)

    ReplyDelete