Friday, May 22, 2009

Yay for summer!

I am so excited to have Kyle finally done with this semester of school! This last semester seemed like it has taken forever! maybe its because of all the stupid projects Kyle had to do. I am glad that he has a break from at least the stress of homework. Unfortunately, this is the summer that Kyle has to take the LSAT so instead of constant homework, it will be constant study to make sure he gets the best score possible. We are hoping that his GPA plus LSAT scores will be enough to get him into ASU. It would be great to only have to pay instate tuition for law school. 

   We are looking forward to spending time with family on camp outs and family reunions this summer and possibly a trip up to Utah in August (cross our fingers). We are also hoping to be able to attend the Primerica Builders Summit in July in L.A. 

   On the job front, the security selling job that Kyle was hoping to do decided to only work in Colorado Springs for a couple months. As much as we would love to go to Colorado for an adventure, our lease keeps us here :( So back to square one with looking for new jobs. My temporary job as a graphic designer has been AWFUL! mostly because of lack of training and the companies lack of organization and knowledge. I am still optimistic about the job as an enrollment processor but wont probably hear anything for a couple weeks.  In the meantime, I am looking to expand my business Timeless Designs by kay, and Primerica. Timeless Designs is where I do custom photo art, retouching, announcements, business card designs, and general editing. Primerica is a financial business which specializes in helping families get out of debt and teaching them about saving money. They also do investments, and insurance. I started with them a few months ago after deciding to take things into my own hands for income. After lots of research on different financial companies, We decided that Primerica was the way to go. It truly is a company that has the clients best interest at heart.

Check out the Timeless Designs blog to see my work. www.TDbyKay.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment