By updating the blog, I am again putting off what really needs to be done...more packing! This weekend we are moving :( Its a sad time because we absolutely love where we live! We will be moving into my parents house for a few months until we know where we will be for Law School.
I went back to the doctors the end of last month and ended up having to have a biopsy done because the stubborn nodule was still there. Luckily it hadn't grown very much at all. I have really grown to hate needles after so many time of having blood work and then the biopsy. We got those results back and thankfully there is no cancer! YAY!! That was something I was so so nervous about! They are doing more blood work to see if there are anymore problems. The doctor was concerned that maybe my body was converting the T3s into T4s like its suppose to. I haven't heard back yet on those results. I'm hoping they find something so that we will have an explanation as to why I am not seeing much progress in feeling better. However, more problems means more medicine I have to take and I'm already up to 4 pills a day.
Kyle is still overwhelmed with homework. Mondays and Wednesdays are his days off of school but he is still doing homework from morning till night-sometimes into early the next morning. I know I am excited for this semester to end and I am sure he is to. Hopefully he will enjoy his classes next semester more. Unfortunately, the classes this semester have been awful which makes doing the homework more of a chore.
This last weekend we had a chance to go up to Flagstaff and ride the Polar Express train with Kyles family. I love that his family is so close, family vacations with them are always so fun. I'll post pictures from the trip when I get them. In the mean time, I had better get back to packing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment