Finals were beyond stressful for him and were only at times stressful for me, like when I am helping edit his 12 page paper at the very last minute and telling him "you have 1 minute left before you have to upload your paper!" Yes I had to watch the clock very carefully as he frantically tried to decrease the word count of his paper before the 6:00 deadline.
He was very blessed to find a great group of guys to be apart of a study group from the very beginning and I am so thankful for that. As a group, they decided to take a summer class so they could help each other through it. They are taking Evidence which is Tuesday and Thursday nights from 5p.m.-9p.m. for the next 7 weeks. At first I really didn't think much of it, after all its only Tuesday and Thursday nights right? WRONG! I am glad it will only last 7 more weeks because I do not enjoy him being gone until 10 (by the time he gets home)
We have been discussing whether or not Kyle should take a couple intersession courses and graduate early thats my vote :) It would not allow as many breaks from school but it would mean that he would graduate in December of 2012 instead of May 2013 which also means taking the Arizona State Bar in February instead of June.
I would like to think we took advantage of Kyle being out of school for a couple weeks, but really I think we were mostly just lazy and enjoyed our time together. I know Kyle enjoyed not having to read 20+ cases a week.

No comments:
Post a Comment